Friday, April 07, 2006

On the Making of Butter

I have been working on being a productive member of the community that I have been thrust into. I believe in a strong work ethic so I have developed a process of creating the raw materials that I get from the all-you-can-eat buffet into butter. After eating as much as I can, I find that I can usually turn over a good portion of that meal into butter in short order. When it has become butter in my tummy I ensure to spit or cough it up so that one of my satisfiers can wipe it onto a cloth of some sort. I don't know what they do with it after they wipe it up but I assume that they are placing it somewhere for future use. It is good to have a feeling of work well done and that you are pulling your own weight.

On another note, today Satisfier 1 did something wholely unsatisfying. I was taken to the place where they take of all my clothes and put my on a thing that moves up and down. I don't like it one bit and I don't see why it is necessary. At any rate, other big beings that I don't know and seemed rather scary, poked me with really sharp pointy things and squirted liquids into my body. Besides being quite painfull, I thought it terribly rude. Anyway, I hurt now so I'm letting the Satisfiers know my royal displeasure. They seem to be taking it in stride so I think I'll bump it up a notch...

Jonathan and His Pig-Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment