Sunday, April 16, 2006

Looking for Posters to My Blog

If you are reading this then you are likely one of my fans. For a limited time only I am offering a special Fan Collection CD which will contain, not pictures of my fans as you might suppose, but will contain pictures of me from the time I came into the world until now. To qualify for this special offer, you need to post an entry on my blog to any blog entry you like.

If you are unsure of how to do this, just click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post. You will then be able to write something neat and pithy about me. So, please blog my blog. When you do you will be placed on the list to send my special CD offer to. Remember. this is a limited time offer not available in stores anywhere, so act now.

Jonathan Discovering that Making a Delivery in the Presence of Girls Is Not the Way to Win Their Affection

7 comments:

  1. just in case i am not signed up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! By the way JEO, you're a little too young to be so introspective. Every minituae of life need not be examined... just a suggestion from someone who still loves to watch catoons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey JEO,
    If you like older women (i.e., 8 months old), I know a really cute and smart girl I could fix you up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This accountant can never resist something for free--sign me up!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. MLLR - signed up, baby/CD on the way

    Linda Jean - signed up, baby/CD on the way

    Shauna - CD on the way but at this time I'm really trying to keep my life simple so I'm not interested in dating anyone. Plus I just don't know if things would work out with the age difference between us and all. Don't get me wrong, you're really cute. It's not you, it's me.

    Anonymous (Becky) - CD on the way

    JEO

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait just a minute... I just assumed that since I had already commented I was already signed up?!Sign me up. Please? Do it for Anna.

    ReplyDelete