Sunday, January 29, 2006

B-Day +5 (Skipped a few days)

Well, it's been a busy couple of days. I've had to learn how to eat which wasn't something I had to worry about before. I like to eat. I also like to sleep. I think I like them equally the same so I generally combine the two. I don't think the person who feeds me really likes me to sleep while I'm eating. They're always tickling my feet (which I don't like) or doing some other annoying thing to try to keep me awake. But I have the eating thing nailed. It's kind of like an all you can eat buffet sort of thing except you only get to choose one thing to eat and if you eat too much sometimes there isn't anything left. Except for those two things it's just like an all you can eat buffet - and I don't have to share it which for me is a big plus because I'm really not into sharing.

I was moved from the nice warm place (he was taken home 1/27/06 - EO) where all the big beings kept poking me and prodding me and doing things to me that I didn't like. I'm now in a much more comfortable place where I can sleep undisturbed as long as I want. Well, at least until I'm rudely awakened to eat. It seems like I am always being picked up by some big being. It's annoying when you're asleep and they wake you up by picking you up. But it's not too bad. I mostly like being picked up and held. I especially like to cuddle with the big beings because they are so warm and sometimes they move around which is very relaxing.

It seems these beings have a very primitive means of communication or they really can't communicate at all. They certainly don't seem to be able to communicate with me very well. I figure that being the important person that I am and the center of the universe that if there was going to be any means by which to communicate I was going to have to be the one to step out on the limb and make it happen. I tried some basic things that I thought they could process. Cooings, gurgles, beeps, little random noises, etc, etc. Some of these got limited response. But the one that seems to work the best is a really good scream or fake cry. The louder the better. It just proves that these big beings are very primitive.

Unfortunately I have not been able to communicate the subtle nuances of what I will call "sounding my barbaric yawp." As it stands I can only get response from something loud and annoying. The louder, the faster the response. So this works for wanting food, wanting to be picked up, being unhappy, and wanting my pants changed. By the way, it's really annoying that I have to sound my yawp to have my pants changed and that I can't just do it myself. I guess that's just a part of living in this new world. That the big beings are constantly looking in my pants for treasures that I have left and that they will clean them if anything is there proves their low estate. I don't really know if it will ever be possible for me to communicate with me. But I am content with my station in life and with theirs - as long as they remember their place. The barbaric yawp seems to provide the reminder should they become lazy and forget.

I did loose a little weight initially. I think a lot of it had to do with combining eating with sleeping. It is just so hard to stay awake when I am eating. I guess I wasn't eating enough. Well, I'm trying to eat more now and I think I'm doing pretty good because I've started to pack on the pounds again. Well, until the next post take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment