Wednesday, January 25, 2006

B-Day -2


Today (1/22/06) was a relatively uneventful day though I have a feeling things will change soon. Seems my home is getting smaller and there is much less room for me to move around. Overall I would say that I am quite comfortable and happy. I am never hungry and my home is always warm and comfortable though not very well lit. The world seems so small but I like it that way. Nothing to worry about - no bills to pay, no shopping to do, no meetings to attend, nobody that doesn't like me, no nuclear arsenals to manage, etc. I have a very good life and really think that I have found my place in the world.

It is odd that occasionally the walls of my little house press in on me at fine points to impress against my body. That is one thing about living here that I am not particularly fond of. These occasions are usually accompanied by muffled cooings and sounds that I am unfamiliar with. Were I more wise and experienced I might understand what their significance was. But, as it is, I find them merely a nusciance. It is often that these unwelcomed events cooincide with my getting a little sleep or when I am trying to stretch out to get comfortable.

As I mentioned earlier I have this nagging feeling that things are going to change soon. I don't imagine that I can keep living in these conditions indefinately. If my house gets any smaller there won't be any room left for me. I have moved around and determined that there really doesn't seem to be a way out of this place. I am okay with that except that my space is getting smaller. I am going to keep trying to see if there is anyway to expand my space or find a way out to perhaps another, bigger home. For now I will have to content myself with positioning myself in the most comfortable position that I can. That happens to be with my head faced downwards in a very tight place and my feet extended above my head. It's really not as uncomfortable now as it might seem. Well, got to go and catch another nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment