Friday, July 19, 2013

Strolling on a Sunday


 In March there was a lovely day without a cold wind.

 It was still not warm enough to not wear a coat but it was 
almost sunny and no shivering occurred.

 I really love this path by the lake.
I hope I did not have anything on my shoe.


 Mom likes to stop our progress for a few poses.

 I don't think I was tresspassing in this picture.

Just a random pretty view of the lake
without us posing.



Bridge ahead.
 
 Us posing by the bridge.

 We found a friend on our walk.

  He did not seem to mind Dad leaning on his camera.

 I cannot not just pass by a scenic viewfinder.

 I am a little to short to actually find a view.

 We found a beach eventually.



 I know--what's the point of water if there is no swimming?

It's pretty and you can dream about swimming.



 E. and Dad found a picnic table to enjoy.

 I was invited to enjoy it too.

We found some docks to explore without "no trespassing" signs
and locked gates leading nowhere.

 There we are on the edge of the dock with Mommy.

 View from the dock.



 One last picture to complete our Sunday stroll.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty lake indeed. Do people row there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think they do...there is a little lake close to here where they row.

      Delete