Sunday, July 21, 2013

Relative Riverfront

 My cousin A. came to visit me in mid-March.


I wanted her to have a great time so I took her to see
an "unguarded flowing liquid death trap".

Well--it is actually guarded
at this spot.

This is a little less guarded.
Daddy--don't look down for too long...
 


There were other places you can only go when it's not winter.
Winter does not always end in March as you might expect.

Luckily these concrete walls never close.
 

 The carousel is open year round.

K. loved the ride and even J. got to try it out.

We of course had to take some time to 
enjoy the giant wagon.

When other people have come to visit I did not even
try to take them to the wagon.

  I think K. could have done the slide all by herself
but I was trying to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment