Saturday, November 10, 2012

Nana Party

 Nana had a birthday in June.

 To celebrate E. and I played in our
Aunt Cass' backyard.

 E. Mostly just followed me around 
while Mommy took pictures.

 Sure is green back here.

 E. working on pointing out my misdeeds to Mommy.

 There is my Nana.

 She really thinks I am special.

 E. and I think she is pretty special too!


 E. says no more pictures.

 Nana likes strawberry shortcake--the dessert not the
cartoon character.

I like to help blow out the candles on 
other people's birthday cakes.


 They are not always as appreciative as they should be.

 In the end--Nana blew out her candle with no assistance from me.

 E. is doing quite well with the spoon isn't she?

I am doing pretty well with the spoon too!

 E. decided she needed a nap before the party was done.

Happy birthday Nana!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment