Thursday, November 08, 2012

Kindergarten Graduate

 We had a big Kindergarten graduation ceremony.
We started out in prayer.
You will notice that this blog is full of fuzzy pictures.

 E. was there to sit on Daddy's lap and chew on things.
 There was some talk about our future.

 We sang and recited verses and then we got diplomas.

Why smile when you can make a silly face?

 After I got my diploma there was 
a great deal of sitting around waiting.

 Fortunately, I noticed my Mommy taking pictures.

 
 After it was over, we were given treat bags and gifts.

 Yes--there it is my famous smile.
I think they are going miss me.

Once home--we picked up the dog and continued the celebration.

Donut Country was by far the best part of the day.

I thought this was my graduation present...

No comments:

Post a Comment