Thursday, October 06, 2011

Post-Party Like it's 1931


The day after the big party we had brunch with
a few of those not staying at the free breakfast place.


It was so hot--my cousins and I
decided to clean out the stock tank on the farm.


It was a lot of fun .


Once upon a time there were actual stock that used the stock tank.


It was not just a source of recreation for the younger crowd
(or so I have been told by the older crowd).


I have been told stories of gold fish and cattle.


Most of the numbered cousins went home and
only 91 and I were left--so we went to the zoo.


Talked to the animals.


Played on the animals.


Stared into the eyes of the animals.


Once back on the farm with the stock tank being full
I went out to enjoy the fruits of
my labors.



It really is just the perfect size
for 91 and I to perfect our swimming skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment