Monday, October 10, 2011

Fun Fair


I took E. to the Jo. Fair in August
She did not have any desire to hug
the animals at the petting zoo.


E. did a lot of pointing.



There was some pulling.



I tried to show her the correct way to
handle a petting zoo.





E. did interact with the animals but
she just lacked the enthusiasm for which I was hoping.



We looked at the little animals in cages.




We found some very small piglets to enjoy.


Aren't they cute?


Then it was on to the 4-H/FFA exhibits.


This girl let me get into the pen with her pig.



This boy let us pet his sheep.


This 4-H kid had a bean bag toss
and gave me a lollipop.
(My Mother told me that she never did this as a 4-H kid.)


We found this cool show from Wildlife Images.


Yes indeed, that is an actual eagle that woman is handling.


Cool, huh?



This was a fair entry I had never seen before--
painted rocks.
Something my Grandma Joan would have liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment