Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Field Trip

This is my pre-school class.
We went on a field trip to a field.

I have accepted that she will ever understand my love of the pumpkin.

Here I am a boy out standing in a field...

I have really gotten over any fear of goats.
Look at me putting my hand in that cage.

I found a goat who really wanted to be petted as much as I wanted to pet.

Snacks--fresh apples grown right there on the farm.

Worthy of the big bite.

Here is another group shot in front of the corn maze.
I gather from what my Mommy tells me--there are not usually corn mazes on farms.

Here I am not really lost amidst the corn.

Then I got into the bouncy castle...what fun...every farm should
have a bouncy castle.
(Uncle Matthew I will expect one when I come to visit.)

It is all in the way you land.

No comments:

Post a Comment