Thursday, November 05, 2009

Camping in the Big Trees


We spent two nights camping in a tent in the middle of the big trees.
Here I am with Aunt Linda, Hilary and my Mommy at the beginning of the boy scout trail.


I always find many things to pick up when I hike around the redwoods.
There are also a lot of cameras around to make sure it is all documented.


Aunt Linda and I on my favorite trail.


In our campground was this great stump for sitting and picture posing.


We were right by the beautiful Smith River--with more rocks than I could ever
throw into the water.


There is an interpretive trail that is on the edge of the campground.
We wished it was more informative.


After we packed everything up--here we are waiting to go back home.

Final shot to memorialize our visit.
This tree was in the middle of our campsite.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do that with you sometime. We'll have to come back again in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come...I have been thinking that we should camp there again this summer...

    ReplyDelete