Friday, February 20, 2009

Kansas Birthday

Here I am in Kansas celebrating being 3.

My Mom made a very similar cake for the occasion.

At this celebration there were lots of cousins.


My Cousin Silas wanted to not only help me open my presents he seemed to want my presents...I had to tell him no a lot.


My Aunt Linda got me this cool shirt from Greensburg.

(We drove through Greensburg while we were in Kansas--my Mommy bought me a cookie there and Mommy cried--I don't know why.)


These are the people who celebrated me in Kansas: In the back is: Uncle Matthew, Aunt Linda, Grandma Joan, Grandpa Marion, Daddy and me. In the front is: Cousin Anna, Aunt Betsy, Cousin Cephas, Aunt Shannon, Cousin Joella on Aunt Shannon's lap, Cousin Silas and Cousin Jarius.

2 comments:

  1. Did you pick your favorite group shot JEO? You look like you're having the most fun of anyone there. Also, you look terrific in green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the group shot--it was the only one JEO was looking at the camera and this is a blog about JEO. :)

    ReplyDelete