Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday Bash at Home

We had a little party to celebrate my 3rd birthday.

My Dad tried to put on a hat but did not know it did not go on his ears...what can a little guy do?

Here I am posing with my cake.

Here were the people who came to celebrate me.
back row: Phil (Oren's grandpa--his Mommy's Daddy), Judy (Oren's Grandma--his Daddy's Mom), Second Cousin Amanda, Great Uncle Ted, Great Aunt Cass, Daddy, Linda (Oren's Grandma--his Mommy's Mom), Tobin, Vinci (Oren's Mommy), front row: Grandpa Ed, Grandma Sybil, me, Nanna, Pappa, Shawn (Oren's Daddy) and Oren.
People brought presents and Oren helped me open them.

The biggest package was this easel--but Dad would not just open it up for me--I did not understand why...

My Grandpa and Uncle Ted opened the easel box--the easel was in pieces and I helped them put it together.

Once my easel was together I started drawing pictures.

I am really happy with my easel.

2 comments: