Tuesday, May 23, 2006

On Holiday

The Satisfiers have taken me in the moving room to another room that has various things from the rooms of the place I spend almost all of my time and am, thus, most familiar with - all in one room. I slept most of the way in the traveling room. I've been so busy lately, it was great to just detox, kick back, and catch some z's.

Lately I've been practicing my rolling technique. I especially like to roll from my back to my tummy. The Satisfiers get a kick out of it and think that I'm so great. They're so easy to please. I can see where rolling will be a good skill to have as I grow older. For instance, if the circulating blade thingy on the ceiling were to fall while I was on my back and staring at it all I would have to do is roll to my tummy to get out of the way. Another good use is if I was on my back and needed to make a refund, I could to so by quickly rolling to my tummy. Much more pleasant than letting it "bubble up" or being a "super geyser."

Speaking of the Satisfiers, I don't think the name I have been using is quite right yet. When referring to themselves Satisfier 2 seems to prefer "da da," "daddy," "fodder," "moogie," and some other ridiculous names that I won't bother to list here. Satisfier 1 seems to predominantly use "mummy," "mudder," "mum," "ma ma," etc, etc. I don't know that I like any of these names so I am going to choose my own. I will now refer to Satisfier 1 as "Myooga" and Satisfier 2 as "Agoo." Much easier to say and understand than the other names they like to use.

My incident with the scarry stuffed animal thingy that jumped on my back and attacked me has left me very wary of other animal friends. Some of you have suggested that the story of the attack was a complete fabrication by Agoo. I can assure you that I have the emotional scars that say otherwise. For those of you who have been enjoying my first CD, thank you for the nice feedback. I may release a sequel to my first one sometime in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're trying to take it easy. It's tough remembering to stop and enjoy life once you get into that daily grind. I hope you're recovering from the stuffed animal incident. Maybe Dimitri was just playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEO, you are coming to see me! When are you coming to my house exactly and do you plan on spending the night and I hope you like wheat harvest, because that will most probably be happening. Bring the satisfiers if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know what my schedule will be like. You will need to contact my scheduling coordinator, Myooga, to find out when and where I will be at various places in The Great Plains. I do know that I have a busy schedule as I have quite a few fans to grace with my presence.

    I don't know if I like wheat or harvests, but I do like to eat, so if eating is involved I may be quite happy. I would like to drive one of the big tractor thingys but I don't think Agoo will allow it.

    ReplyDelete