Thursday, February 28, 2013

Train Tour

E. and I are waiting to take a train to view some 
fall foliage.
We were waiting to get on the caboose.
We brought a few other people with us.

This is my kind of place.

My Daddy took some pictures with the not smudgy camera.

I enjoyed the lovely views out the window.

E. mostly just enjoyed climbing on people.
There were some pretty views taken with a
still smudgy camera.

Then the view with out the smudge.

Being on the back we could watch everything we just passed.

Then we got to the end and the engine 
connected to the caboose to take us
back to the place we started.


Did I mention I really like trains?

It was a very pretty trip.

E. trying to ruin Grandpa Ed's perfect shot.

E. and I having some fun.

 E. and Daddy enjoying the ride.

Don't you wish my camera crew had turned
on the flash for the first photo?

Riding the rails...

1 comment: