Friday, March 02, 2012

Forebear Fiesta

My Grandpa Ed came to visit at the end of January.

We took him for a little hike in one of my
favorite places.


While Grandpa was here we were invited
over the Nana and Papa's for pizza.

Which of course was an excuse for taking pictures of E...

...and me.
Papa had his camera out too.


An amazing thing happened on this visit--
the dog did not run away from E.

We thought that they had become friends.

Well--until the dog nipped at her--then the fun was over.

E. moved on to arranging the fake flowers on the deck.

I also got to show Grandpa Ed
my new game and E. got to show off her girl legos.

Actually E.'s legos kind of took over our time with Grandpa.

Really--who doesn't love a lego candle?

Daddy spent some time cuddling with E.
before she had to put on her jammies.

We had a great time spending time with our Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment