Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


We went to visit a farm in October with Grandma Lynn.


We enjoyed taking pictures of ourselves with the livestock.


I found myself sliding down a haystack.


I tried not to let the turkey know about Thanksgiving.



E. just had fun being outside.


She also found herself surrounded by flowers.






I found this machine outside of the barn--
I am not sure what it does exactly but it had enough grease to
mess up my hands.


In the barn we found animal skins to pet.


While we were in the barn--there were lots of
other people riding along in a wagon.


E. found some pumpkins.


I tried to play on the tractor--but there were too
many other kids trying at the same time.


Finally, we posed with Grandma Lynn.


We had a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment