Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kansas, Like it's 1931

At the end of July I got to go visit my cousin A.
I am always happy to see her.
(We were also there to attend my Grandpa's 80th birthday bash.)


We went out to eat before the really big crowd arrived.
This is one of my Mom's friends
who came to see me.


E. was trying hard to get the people in the restaurant
to notice her and maybe bring her some food.



My Aunt Ruth and E. were happy to see each other.


There we are at the pre-party lunch.


A rather small group considering...


After lunch we watched Grandpa take a pre-party nap.
(That is M. and Uncle Michael--who had some special bonding time with E.)


E. and A. found some books to love.


Here I am with two of my pretty girl cousins.
I sure do love that baby.


We love our new t-shirts.
I am 61 and E. is 62.


Here we are at the actual picnic part of the party
with 3.
(Yes--I gather he has some issues because of it.)


62 really enjoyed the gun fights at the picnic.


20 was available to give 62 some gun tips.


62 and 84 looking for a gun fight.


Here is 62 with some of my girl cousins...
91, 23, 41, 34, 92, 54, 84, and 53.

No comments:

Post a Comment