Friday, June 24, 2011

You're Doin' Fine Oklahoma

In late May we flew to Wichita--in the middle of
a tornado watch.
I prepared myself by reading through the emergency information.

Thankfully, I did not need any of the emergency information.

We arrived safely at Aunt Margaret's house in OK and I
immediately began to build a train track.


E. started bonding with cousin Spencer...


...followed by an Aunt Margaret photo shoot.



E. is a good model isn't she?


The next morning I got up before everyone else
and finished building my train track.

Then cousin Spencer and E. played a few tunes on the piano.


Unfortunately for Spencer,
E. really wants to try for a solo career.

Later for lunch, I was able to order a quesadilla from
cousin Spencer at Taco Mayo.
It was quesadilcious.

Later--Aunt Margaret let me help her mow.


"...where the wind comes sweepin down the plains,
Where the wavin' wheat,
Can sure smell sweet,
When the wind comes right behind the rain..."

No comments:

Post a Comment