Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Glamping

My Aunt Linda and my cousin A. came camping with us this July.
They wore their panther shirts to support the name of the campground.

It was nice and hot.

Add ImageE. seemed to enjoy just hanging around outside.

I love the early morning breakfasts.
Hot chocolate, oj, eggs, bacon and pancakes--
all cooked on my great grandparents old Coleman camp stove.
(Rumor has it my great grandparents first used the
stove on their honeymoon to Yosemite.)

We get to cook marshmallows over the fire.
(Don't worry--E. did not get to eat any...)

Here we are in front of the sign again.
with the addition of A.'s Mom and my Mom too.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for glamping! I got a tent for the kids to play in at the BBQ last weekend...it didn't last 24 hours in the Kansas wind. And it wasn't even very windy! Wal-mart took it back.

    ReplyDelete