Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Travel to Topeka

In April I traveled to Kansas with ELO, Mommy and Daddy.

We were picked up at the airport by Aunt Favorite
but soon Aunt Linda came to take us to Topeka.

While in Topeka--my Great Aunt Carla took me to see Lawrence...
I was excited to see a surf shop--but alas no beach.

My Mommy's friend Hilary and her son Charles came to see me
(and ELO).
We saw a few other people but no pictures.

There were lots of neat things at my Great Aunt Ann's house.
(Although while I was there I felt it more efficient to call Aunt Ann--
Grandma--she did not seem to mind.)

Great Uncle Paul let me ride on his lawn tractor with him.
(He also did not mind me calling him Grandpa.)

My Great Uncle Paul is a fun guy.

My favorite part of the time in Topeka was fishing.

Great Uncle Paul had a rod just my size and a hat for me to wear too.

I was hoping to catch fish for dinner...
but was not so successful.

My Daddy's favorite part wasn't the fishing--
it seemed to be sleeping on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment