Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanks for the Time

The following photos should include pictures of our Thanksgiving Day celebration.
Unfortunately we are unable to publish any such photos
as my Mommy and Daddy failed to take any photos of the event.
(I am not blaming my sibling...but pregnant Mommy takes fewer pictures
of my important life events.)

The day before Thanksgiving Linda and I got out in the sun to play some soccer.


I decided the only way to really keep the ball from Linda was to sit on it.

A day after Thanksgiving my Grandma Sybil and I made a train.
Here I am posing with Grandpa Ed.

While I was in bed--it seems my edible train started being eaten.
(This is the left side of the photo I found.
Mommy insisted I must redact the photo in order to publish--as one member of this raiding party asked not to be pictured on the blog.)

This is the upper right side of the photo--I believe the hands of my Grandpa are pictured below.

Here is a picture of the train itself--with hands all too eager to plunder my hard work.
(Only Aunt Linda was willing to get her face into the photo.)

This is Aunt Linda and I by one of her signs she loves so much...
We were on a walk a few days after Thanksgiving.

In this posed picture I told everyone to open mouths as wide as possible--
but people won't always listen.

Here I am walking up the road with my Dad and Grandpa...
I believe I had just won a very interesting debate with my father.


My Grandpa and I had some time to contemplate the Moon above us...


Here we are minus Aunt Linda in some beautiful sunset sun.

Does my hair look more orange in this light?

No comments:

Post a Comment