Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lake Quinault Lodge

I spent a few nights at Lake Quinault Lodge with my Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Terry.
(Roosevelt stayed there once and it was soon after that--the surrounding area became
the Olympic National Park.)


There were near by waterfalls to explore.


Big trees to look up at.


Pretty places to pose for pictures.


Signs which explained about the kinds of trees, animals, and other important facts.
(My Grandma was able to fill in the rest--she knows a lot about flora and fauna.)

The trails near the lodge were so beautiful.

There were lots of places to rest and enjoy the green beauty around us.

I am wearing my camo. sweatshirt--so you may not be able to pick me out on the
big lawn in back of the lodge--overlooking the beautiful lake.

Lake Quinault


One final picture to pose for before we headed back home.

1 comment: