Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Farm


Instead of taking me to Kansas for some real farming
Mama and Daddy took me to the Farm--the link is attached to the post title--
where I prove I could take care of animals with no hugging.

Me and the duck--no hugging


Me and the goat--no hugging and no trauma


I stare down the llama to put it in it's place--it seemed to work I did not see it move once while I was there.


My Daddy tries to get me to hug the llama--which proves futile.


I try out an age appropriate toy tractor.


I try out the non-age appropriate real tractor.


I couldn't get it into gear so it would move.


I gathered some corn that had been left in a kind of box most people put sand in...


Once I loaded the corn into a truck Orange and I discussed how we could get it to the elevator...actually I don't think Orange knew what an elevator was...so it wasn't much of a discussion...


Some other kid dumped all the corn before I could even try to find an elevator
and by then it was time to go...

2 comments:

  1. come to a real Oklahoma farm soon...we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have plenty of fake farmy stuff here in Wichita and many former farms now YMCAs, medical clinics and highways. I think the now rich and out of debt former farmers moved to Oregon.

    ReplyDelete