Monday, July 24, 2006

Hiatus and World Domination

I have been experiencing writers block lately. Perhaps my lack of writing is a kind of catharsis that is necessary before writing some magnificent tome. Or it could be that I've just been working overtime being cute. It is an activity that I am quite skilled at. Everybody says so.

I have been working on how I can use my skill for good in the world. I believe that if I could out-cute everyone I could some day rule the world. After all, looks are really all that matter when it comes to fame, fortune, and power. But looks don't buy you love. That's where my secret weapon comes in. I am cute not only on the outside but on the inside as well. Not only could I rise to fame, fortune, and power but I could also be quite lovable. Look at my pictures and see if you don't agree at least with the cute look factor. My satisfiers will attest to the second part.

My goal is to meet as many of you fans as I can before I am 18 so that I will have a broad base of supporters and be well established in the public arena for my run for political office. I need to hear what matters are closest to your hearts. What can I do as your beloved, humble, incredibly cute public servant? Let me know. This is the forum to do so.

Good night and God bless.

JEO

2 comments:

  1. you won't get my vote until you move to Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your campaign slogan can be "JEO-As cute on the inside as he is on the outside"...

    ReplyDelete